Bass guitar, Knife and Misc for sale

Windknot Flies

Bass guitar, Knife and Misc for sale

Post by Windknot Flies »

I'm downsizing a bit and have a few items up sale sale:

MB4 Squier (made by the Fender Company) Skull and Crossbones 4 String Bass. A fun bass to play and jam on. I have the action set a little high, but can be adjusted to your style of play. The single-coil P Bass pickup up front and single-coil J Bass pickup at the bridge have a continuous pan pot between them. It has deep double-cutaways and 22 medium-jumbo frets, piratical graphics on the body and a skull and crossbones inlaid at the 12th fret and a C-shape maple neck with 12"-radius rosewood fretboard, and die-cast mini-tuners.

Black metallic finish. There is some wear on the body, but just normal wear from playing. I replaced the strap buttons and they will take a standard strap or the U-shaped strap locks. Asking for $150:

Also, have a knife issued to me while serving in Iraq in 2003.
A little background on this particular knife. It was issued to us in Iraq in 2003. Why? Not a damn clue- horrible “combat knife”. They issued it to a few other units up until early 2004. Anyways, it’s made in the USA in Camillus, New York- same company that makes the K-Bars for those Marine guys. The sheath has some wear from being shlepped around Iraq and Afghanistan but hasn’t ever been sharpened. Found two similar knoves online for 150 bucks, but they were still in the box. Asking for $60 bucks (OBO). It's a quarter inch thick along the spine and heavy. Great camping/hunting knife.

And Misc:
Choate scope mount for an SKS or AK: $40
And 10 Round mag for and SKS: Image Asking for $10
If you take both $45

Thanks for looking,

Harris 361.774.5352 (CCTX)