Bersa Thunder .380 CC Holster and other items for sale

Windknot Flies

Bersa Thunder .380 CC Holster and other items for sale

Post by Windknot Flies »

I have a custom made leather UGB CC holster that fits the Bersa Thunder .380. Purchased it for the wife, but she decided she liked the 9mm instead. It has NEVER been worn other than the first time she put it on and holstered the pistol. I'm asking $60 for it (they are 65 bucks plus shipping on the website)

I also have a Choate SKS scope mount. Asking 40$

I have a metal 10 round SKS magazine and compensator/supressor I'll sell together for $20

Also have a knife issued to me while serving in Iraq in 2003. A little background on this particular knife. It was issued to us in Iraq in 2003. Why? Not a damn clue- horrible “combat knife”. They issued it to a few other units up until early 2004. Anyways, it’s made in the USA in Camillus, New York- same company that makes the K-Bars for those Marine guys.
The sheath has some wear from being shlepped around Iraq and Afghanistan but hasn’t ever been sharpened. Found two similar knoves online for 150 bucks, but they were still in the box. Asking for $60 bucks (OBO). It's a quarter inch thick along the spine and heavy. Great camping/hunting knife.

Call/text/email if interested in any of the above items. I'm located on the south side of Corpus Christi

~Harris