New Kayak First Ride

Djrodeo

New Kayak First Ride

Post by Djrodeo »

OK, so I have finally decided to pull the plug and buy my first kayak. I've been reading over everything on this board for the last year or so and finally got it through my head to test drive as many as I can to figure out which one I want. I have to say, I really like the Wilderness Ride 135, but I am going to demo the predator 13 before I make the final decision.

With all that said, here's my question: I am looking at taking the Predator 13 out on my next set of days off. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to do the test drive? I was thinking Lake Woodlands, since I am off Kuykendahl and Cypresswood but I don't mind cruising a little bit to get a possibility of actually catching fish in on it too..

Anyways, figured NW Houston Chapter members might have some thoughts on the matter....
dr.flatfish

Re: New Kayak First Ride

Post by dr.flatfish »

Djrodeo, Posting on the NW forum would seem logical but it seems that it has faded away. Anyway most members live around the 1960 ,290,249 area. I know some have yaked at Lake Woodlands, you would probably do better posting up on the Saltwater forum cause there are a lot of guys that live in the Spring/Woodlands area. good luck
Djrodeo

Re: New Kayak First Ride

Post by Djrodeo »

Yeah I know. I was honestly hoping to get some kind of conversation started on the board, but evidently it was in error.

Oh well.