Anyone heading out tomorrow?

teenfisherman

Anyone heading out tomorrow?

Post by teenfisherman »

With all of the snow and ice melting, I bet the shallow water bite is going to be spectacular, as well as the creek bite for crappie. Wish I didn't work tomorrow...

If anyone wants to go out to Alan Henry or somewhere else in Lubbock Wednesday shoot me a pm! I may be heading out there
nmYAK4fish

Re: Anyone heading out tomorrow?

Post by nmYAK4fish »

I'm going out tommorow, but just from the bank. If you stay in lubbock let me know.
teenfisherman

Post by teenfisherman »

nmYAK4fish wrote:I'm going out tommorow, but just from the bank. If you stay in lubbock let me know.
Seeing that carp makes me want to meet up and learn how to catch some like that soon!!
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

I'm still learning as well, but company is always welcome. I got all the gear including bait so let me know when and I'll tell you where!
teenfisherman

Post by teenfisherman »

Looks like Saturday I'm going to be off of work and I want to do some fishing somewhere! I'm thinking if I can find some a had friday, I will go to Alan Henry to fish for some blue cats. I had a guy give me some good information on where they're at right now, and the paddle isn't far from the ramp! Company is always welcome

If the wind is going to blow, I'll take you up on that carp fishing offer
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

Well I got carp skunked today, most the lakes in lubbock are still mostly froze over. Just FYI
teenfisherman

Post by teenfisherman »

nmYAK4fish wrote:Well I got carp skunked today, most the lakes in lubbock are still mostly froze over. Just FYI
Thanks for that. It seems like they all may freeze over again tonight and next week too. Hopefully the fish will be alright once spring comes!
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

teenfisherman wrote:
nmYAK4fish wrote:Well I got carp skunked today, most the lakes in lubbock are still mostly froze over. Just FYI
Thanks for that. It seems like they all may freeze over again tonight and next week too. Hopefully the fish will be alright once spring comes!
no sweat, I hope you either slayed em or stayed home it was brutally windy and cold today.
nmYAK4fish

Post by nmYAK4fish »

Heres a little video I put together from that cold winters day of carp fishing. watch in 1080p for best quality-- Hope you enjoy!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_0Hp1FkJ0[/youtube] well i can't get that to work so here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_0Hp1FkJ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
teenfisherman

Post by teenfisherman »

nmYAK4fish wrote:
teenfisherman wrote:
no sweat, I hope you either slayed em or stayed home it was brutally windy and cold today.
Yeah, I stayed in instead of going out!