Ready for Spring

Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Ready for Spring

Post by Aggroman »

**I posted this over in the fly fishing section, and wasn't sure if any of you ever go over there. So since it's Lake Nasworthy, I thought you West Texas fellers might like to see a few purty pictures. :D **

I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm going stir crazy with this weather. Well, work and weather. I knew I only had about an hour in between driving kids to different church things and all the normal Sunday obligations, so before I left, I grabbed my fly rod and camera. I figured it would be nasty out there, but I just didn't care today. Ohhhh and it didn't disappoint, 35 degrees and misting.

I made this fella two months ago and finally got to use him today.

Even though I was still on a time crunch, it felt great to get out and throw around the camera and fly rod.

No fish today, but maybe this will tide me over for a little while until it gets warmer and work slows down. Sometimes you just have to get out and wander, even for only a little bit.

Thanks for coming along,
Scott
texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Ready for Spring

Post by texnomad »

I will try to catch a speckled trout in your honor tomorrow.
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

texnomad wrote:I will try to catch a speckled trout in your honor tomorrow.
Thank you sir. :D Hopefully y'all will get close to 60 tomorrow down there. I will quote Bigrock from another thread...."The sun is supposed to shine Tuesday. I hope I recognize it." No kidding Terry, it has been a while. :lol:
texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by texnomad »

I saw sunshine in Bibe a couple of weeks ago to go with the 91 deg. temperature.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

I really need some sunshine...
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

It's funny when I showed this to my north eastern friends. They just don't understand the Texas idea of cold. Their lakes have 20+ inches of ice with very little open water through most states. But yet, it's so cold here for us. :lol: They also got a kick out of all the green grass. :D
Andersgear

Post by Andersgear »

I'm so ready for heat!! People up north make fun of us for belly aching about our cold but yet they drop like flys if they get into the 90's!! Lol!! I'm sooooo ready for 100's and a good sunburn!! Lol!!