River Bassin Trail

Zackthefisherman

River Bassin Trail

Post by Zackthefisherman »

The River Bassin Trail will be coming to San Marcos again this year. I know this is the 2nd or 3rd time it has come to San Marcos, and I'm planning on fishing it this year. Has anyone fished it before if so what did you think?

I also noticed they have a new online tournament this year that I'm really interested in. There are multiple divisions including a separate one just for Guadalupe Bass. I mention this because I figure a few of us on this form would have a legitimate chance at winning.

http://www.riverbassintrail.com/#
t100

Re: River Bassin Trail

Post by t100 »

Great tournament. Fished it the last two years in a row.
jhb
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: River Bassin Trail

Post by jhb »

Have never fished but know a bunch who have and they enjoy the Texas stop. Remember it's any water within 50 miles of San Marcos, TX, so not everyone will hit the San Marcos River. A lot of folks stick with the Colorado and LBL.

The Roddy & LBL will pump out the bass and Guad numbers, no doubt about that. The SMR may get less pressure but generally has smaller Guads ands LMBs. The SMR would be the place IMO, for SMB, but targeting them specifically will be tough having to ween through the smaller Guads.