Finally Home

lightpole2lightpole

Finally Home

Post by lightpole2lightpole »

after years of being on the road coaching here and there, i've finally made it home. some of you guy know who i am and some may not. I Coach/Teach out at Miles. I wanted to personally give you guys an open invite to launch from my house out on Nasworthy or a resting spot if ever you need it. I live off Red Bluff Rd and don't mind accommodating any of you guys. well maybe not all, jk. anyhow its good to be home and mi casa es tu casa. maybe i can finally link up and have you guys show me how its done.

Its been a while since i've been here but i just recently remembered my password and UN. good to see you guys are still here.
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Re: Finally Home

Post by Bigrock »

I have to say that being from Mertzon, it's hard to get too enthusiastic..... :wink: :lol:

Glad you're back! I hope we can all get together soon for some fishing and socializing. Been too long. And thanks for the generous offer of a way station on the lake.
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

Glad your back and around!
lightpole2lightpole

Thank ya thank ya.

Bill ever gonna round everyone up? Crappie are slowly moving in under my deck. You guys should get a couple slabs and some hot grease, they eat well.
MWS65

Post by MWS65 »

Long time no see welcome back
lightpole2lightpole

thanks!

hey any of yal know where to find the whites on nasworthy? crappie are slowly coming in, my son out fished me sunday 6-1 but i could've sworn i saw some whites busting up the shad in my canal.