Texas Lady Anglers Summer Madness on-line Tournament

Becky

Texas Lady Anglers Summer Madness on-line Tournament

Post by Becky »

Summer Madness 2016 Coming Soon!

Summer Madness is Texas Lady Angler’s annual on-line tournament for members. It’s pretty simple: Catch a fish, take a picture of the entire fish measured on a Check-it Stik with the designated tournament marker, and then submit it for the tournament. I will post on the Texas Lady Anglers message board what the designated tournament marker will be before the tournament starts. This year’s Madness will start on May 28 and end on June 26. This will be a 7 species fishing tournament. There is a prize for the longest stringer of all 7 fish and prizes for the longest of each individual species. The 7 species of fish will include redfish, trout, flounder, black drum, sheepshead, croaker, and sand trout. It is a competition for anglers of all levels and skills from beginners to satisfying the competitive spirit of the most accomplished Lady Anglers. You can win one of these individual species prizes even if you turn in only one fish during the tournament. Depending on the number of entrants and/or donations there may be other prizes.

The entry fee is $31. This is a change from tournaments in previous years of $30. The change is to help make bookkeeping/accounting a little easier since our membership fee is also $30, we wanted to make the two fees different. You will need to send the $31 fee with the registration form posted on the TLA message board before the start of the tournament. Please read the info on the registration form and tournament rules as some rules have changed.

If you have not entered a fishing tournament in the past, this would be a good one to try as your first. This tournament runs for 4 weeks and you can fish as much as you want or as little as you can and any time you want during those 4 weeks. If you need a fishing partner or someone to fish with on a certain day, just post up on the message board to see if someone can go with you. Join us for this fun tournament. I’m sure you will have so much fun that you’ll want to join us in the fall for our Fall Madness Tournament 
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Re: Texas Lady Anglers Summer Madness on-line Tournament

Post by troutslinger »

I'm gonna try the get my wife to get in this.
Becky

Post by Becky »

Awesome! I hope she will check into Texas Lady Anglers. In addition to tournaments, we have group trips, Hook-Ups (day fishing trips), and other get togethers. The Summer and Fall Madness on-line tournaments are very popular :D
ichinforfishin

Post by ichinforfishin »

Where is the TLA(Texas Lady Anglers) message board? I would like to register if its not to late. Thanks
ichinforfishin

Post by ichinforfishin »

Okay its a web site. Very cool well I might be late but maybe I can join that fall tournament.
Becky

Post by Becky »

Hi ichinforfishin!
The Summer Madness online tournament finished about a week ago but we will have a Fall Madness in October/November. I'm attaching a Texas Lady Anglers membership form so you can join our group and participate in all our activities and get the information about the activities first hand. We also have a facebook page. Hope to se you soon!
Attachments
2016 Membership form.pdf
(28.02 KiB) Downloaded 571 times