Payback: 90%
Payout: See Payout example below
Name: ___________________________________________________DOB____________
Address: _________________________________________________________________
City: ________________________________State: ___________Zip: ________________
Email: _______________________________Cell: ________________________________
Emergency Phone Number (A friend or family member): ___________________________
Boat Brand: ___________________________Model: ______________ Color: _________
I hereby certify that I have read and understand the official rules and will abide by them. I also agree that myself, my family and my estate will hold the sponsors, volunteers and tournament officials free from any claims of liability, personal injury, accidents and/or claims for lost, damaged or stolen property as a result of my participation in the tournament. I grant the sponsors’ permission to photograph and share on social and other media my image and participation in the tournament. I understand that I am subject to a polygraph examination and that I can be disqualified for cause. I understand that in case of a disqualification the decision of the weigh master is final.
Signed: ___________________________________________Date: __________________
You may pre-pay by check, cash or credit card. At the ramp only check or cash. If paying by check make it out to Grumpy Bunny Productions and mail it to 4410 S. General Bruce Dr., Temple, TX 76502, Attn. Rick Smith. If by credit card then complete the following:
C. C Number: ___________________________Expiration Date: _________Code: ______
We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. Allow adequate time for mail delivery!
You may also pre-register at Marine Outlet in Temple until 5:00 pm, Saturday the 14th of May.
Fishermen that pre-register will have their names put into a prize pool for a chance to win several nice door prizes.

Tournament Rules:
Eligibility and Basic Rules: Participants will consist of one angler fishing from one kayak and there will be no trolling motors or sails used during the tournament’s official hours. Participants will obey all local, state and federal laws and regulations. The lake will be off limits effective Friday, May 13th, 2016, at 6:00 pm, until Sunday, May 15th, 2016, at 5:00 am. No fishing is to begin until the start of the tournament at 6:30 am. All contestants must be back to the tournament headquarters by 2:00 pm. There will be a penalty of one inch for each minute late and the fisherman will be disqualified if not back by 2:15 pm. All fish measured must be a minimum of 14” in length and they must be returned to the lake immediately after they are measured and photographed.

This is NOT a roadrunner event. All kayaks must launch from the marina area unless directed differently by the tournament director due to possible inclement weather safety concerns. If such weather occurs then the tournament director may adjust tournament hours and/or headquarters location. Participants are responsible for getting this information directly from the director and/or their designated assistant. No participants are to leave the tournament headquarters area until instructed to do so by the tournament director. If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather all monies will be refunded.

Safety: Participants must wear a USCG approved PFD during the hours of the tournament. They also must have a whistle or other USCG approved sound making device and a 360 degree white light on during darkness. Participants are to have a working cell phone in case of any emergency.

Tackle: Except for the exception of pork rinds only artificial lures may be used. Fisherman may only use one rod at a time. Trolling and “strolling” are allowed, but again only with one rod.

Scoring and weigh-in: The bag limit will be the 5 longest legal black bass. This includes largemouth, small mouth, spotted and Guadalupe. Each participant will be handed a unique identifier the morning of the tournament and that identifier must be in the photograph with the fish placed on their Hawg Trough. Your scorecards must be turned in to the headquarters by 2:00 pm along with your SD card or other photograph-capturing device. All fish must be measured with their mouths closed. If a fish is measured with its mouth open then there will be a 1” penalty for that fish. The fish’s mouth must be touching the bump on the Hawg Trough with no gap. Fish mouths not fully touching may be disqualified. The tail must be in a natural lay position. Fish will be measured to the furthest line the tail crosses. The fish must be positioned on the Hawg Trough facing left, dorsal fin up and identifier fully visible in the picture. Pictures without identifiers will be disqualified. Pictures with a fish in the wrong orientation will also be disqualified. The official measuring board will be the Hawg Trough. The tournament director will certify all Hawg Troughs the morning of the tournament. Only largemouth, small mouth, spotted and Guadalupe bass may be measured and the minimum length will be 14”.

Sample Payout
50 participants at $60 (includes big fish) equal $3,000
Big fish is 50 times $10 equals $500 which is 17%
1st place 40% of $3,000 equals $1,200
Some of the following percentages are rounded off:
2nd Place 13% of $3,000 equals $400
3rd Place 10% of $3,000 equals $300
4th Place 7% of $3,000 equals $200
5th Place 3% of $3,000 equals $100
40+17+13+10+7+3 = 90%
The payouts are based on the number of participants. We are paying one place for every 10 fishermen. 100 fishermen then we will pay 10 places, etc.

The decisions of the tournament director are final!

Registration the morning of the tournament will be at Stillhouse Hollow Marina and weigh-in at 2:00 pm will be at Island View Pavilion near Stillhouse Hollow Marina. The marina will be open for breakfast at 5:00 am. You may purchase breakfast at your own expense. An afternoon free lunch will be provided including hot dogs, chips and the fixings.

Expenses paid out of the tournament are for marketing, trophies, door prizes, the pavilion rental, hot dogs, chips etc. and if necessary the polygraph. Marine Outlet of Temple will cover the additional expenses that the 10% does not cover.

There will be kayak and stand-up paddleboard demonstrations from 10AM to 4PM for families to come out and enjoy. Even if you are not participating in the tournament please join us for some fun on the water with the Marine Outlet Crew of Temple.

If you have any questions contact Rick Smith or Shawn McMahon at 254.773-9931.