Cob webs

Jimbo_47
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Cob webs

Post by Jimbo_47 »

Yep, ....Nothing but cob webs, dust, and the weeds have all grown up around here, and when I came in I said "hello" and I could hear an echo.......Looks like nobody has been here for a long, long time....... A few empty beer cans and bait containers, but that's about it! :roll:
Looks like everyone cleared out.......Guess the fish just quit biting long ago? :(
Oh well, I just hope everyone is well, and still hitting the water when they can! :)
Remus

Re: Cob webs

Post by Remus »

Jimbo,

I was very active last year up until the fall. YakDat John fished with me a couple of times but no one else from the old group fished or posted anything. Yes I'm planning to return on a regular basis in May. Let me know if you are going to fish so that I can look for you at the lake.

Remus
Jimbo_47
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Jimbo_47 »

Hey Harry, glad to hear you are still after them.
The weather has been pretty bad especially on the weekends with fronts coming through and winds out of the N and NE which isn't good trying to get out on Calaveras in a kayak.
Haven't heard any reports, so maybe when the weather warms up and settles down it will get better.
I need to stock up my freezer.
Remus

Post by Remus »

The weather has been completely different than the previous years that I've been Kayak fishing. Soon it will stabilize I hope.
See you at the lake!
Remus