Howdy, It's been a long time!

YakkinSETX
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Howdy, It's been a long time!

Post by YakkinSETX »

I hope everyone is doing well. I see there's not much activity on here but I do hope some of you guys and gals that I used to fish with see this.

It's been over 5 years since we moved from Texas and what I miss the most is Kayak fishing the Texas marshes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Some of Y'all may remember we moved to Louisiana 5 years ago. What you may not know is we moved to Alabama 3 years ago. My wife and I live in Foley, Alabama, close to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. We are on the Alabama/Florida border, not far from Pensacola Florida.

It's beautiful here! From our house Perdido Bay is about 15 minutes to the east. About 20 minutes to the west is Weeks Bay, from there you can go into Fish River, Magnolia River and Mobile Bay. The Gulf of Mexico is about 20 minute to the south.

Two years ago I decided to get a small bay boat ( don't hate lol) It's a 20' center console with a 115 Yamaha. It's a lot of fun but I still miss paddling my Tarpon 120 through Texas Bayou and that other Bayou, I won't mention the name :lol:

I really do need to make a trip back home and fish!!!

I'm a agent with Coldwell Banker Coastal Realty. If anyone has any interest in a vacation or investment property give me a call, text or email.

Patrick Callahan
251-979-6557
pcallahanrealestate@gmail.com
http://patrick.gulfshoresrealestatesearch.com/
Last edited by YakkinSETX on Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FishingSETX
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Howdy, It's been a long time!

Post by FishingSETX »

Man Pat, i just checked the forum out of boredom and saw your post. Havent been on here in several months. my wife and I were talking about you just the other day (about lawn care businesses). Wish I would have known yall moved there. We spent a week in gulf shores summer 2019. Stayed at a condo on the beach. I have an aunt who lives close to gulf shores as well. Glad to hear yall are doing good. Havent been in the yak in a few years myself. Ended up with a pontoon boat. Works great with the kids but not as good for fishing!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Howdy, It's been a long time!

Post by TKFStubb »

Pat, it’s good to hear from you. Glad y’all are doing well,too. I love the area you are in now, too. It was a favorite destination for some of the tournaments we used to fish. Keep in touch.