*****BOB HALL PIER - BTB, JUNE 13, 2021 SUNDAY***** ((((((((((UPDATES))))))))))

GregO722

Re: *****BOB HALL PIER - BTB, JUNE 13, 2021 SUNDAY***** ((((((((((UPDATES))))))))))

Post by GregO722 »

I agree, it was great fun. Thanks for organizing that. I heard that some good fish were caught, I missed that. I was a slowpoke, so missed some great action. I did manage to find some baitfish at one of the far rigs. So I pulled out the sabiki, no sense in getting skunked completely. That was fun until the Spanish shredded the sabiki rig. I pulled out the diamond jig and tried fast jigging. I started to fill the fish bag with Spanish, until they stole that jig. It happened to be the only jig that they liked, and I only had one of those. At one point I had two nice cobia chase a lure to the boat. It has been too long for me, so, much needed BTB trip. Thanks again.
OldTownTater

Re: *****BOB HALL PIER - BTB, JUNE 13, 2021 SUNDAY***** ((((((((((UPDATES))))))))))

Post by OldTownTater »

I had a great time, and it was nice to meet some new folks. Really appreciate y'all having me along. That was an epic battle against that big jackImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Chubs

Post by Chubs »

Was good to meet a few new faces up there. That's me in the Heritage Redfish with a 40-50 lb Jack in Oldtowntater's post!

Here are a couple of pics I took.
Attachments
20210613_062409.jpg
20210613_062328.jpg
Caccrawfor

Post by Caccrawfor »

God I wish my brother and I were able to make it. We were packed and ready to pull out when it was cancelled the week prior. But due to the weather I understand the cancellation. Unfortunately we both had to work the next weekend. Hopefully there will be another one planned soon.
Haydenhuh9

Post by Haydenhuh9 »

Never been btb before but this sounds fun, please add me to the list. Hayden Huh
SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

Haydenhuh9 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:24 pm Never been btb before but this sounds fun, please add me to the list. Hayden Huh
Welcome to the forum!

You replied to last year's post. There is one happening this year. Click on the link below and you can reply to there to be added.

https://texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/v ... p?t=254444