Where am I?

Iamdamoder
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Where am I?

Post by Iamdamoder »

That aint me, I am behind the camera. That longhair is just my shuttle driver.
Attachments
20210801_084143.jpg
Iamdamoder
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Where am I?

Post by Iamdamoder »

No Takers?

Just because Numie mentioned it in another thread I thought that I would come clean. We know that spot as Danger Dam because the sign says so. It is about a half mile below the I 10 bridge at Comfort. We went on down to Zoeller crossing. James Kiehl has become a freak show of drunken locals with a tough carry out to boot. No big fish to report but rubber crawdads thrown against the bank produced as expected.
Neumie
Site Admin

Post by Neumie »

Iamdamoder wrote:No Takers?

Just because Numie mentioned it in another thread I thought that I would come clean. We know that spot as Danger Dam because the sign says so. It is about a half mile below the I 10 bridge at Comfort. We went on down to Zoeller crossing. James Kiehl has become a freak show of drunken locals with a tough carry out to boot. No big fish to report but rubber crawdads thrown against the bank produced as expected.
Hmm, that float has been on my radar for awhile due to it's one day paddle. I'm not sure I would have recognized that dam other wise. My few trips to James Kiehl have been enjoyable, so it's a bummer to read that.

Great picture.
Iamdamoder
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Iamdamoder »

You are welcome to join us any day.

Don't get me wrong, the locals are mostly harmless. Just a little over eager to help.
We have been pulling out at Zoeller Lane since about 2005 so it is a tradition of sorts.