SNAPPER - October 30, 2021

niswanger

Re: SNAPPER - October 30, 2021

Post by niswanger »

NICE! I'm making it a point next year to try to fish down there more than twice.

-Roy
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Tombo wrote:Those Tiger rods are hard to beat.
They are not the lightest rods on the market but they will definitely take on any fish on the water. I love'em.

Poseidon01 wrote:As always, a good read. Good snappers!
Thanks.

Prof. Salt wrote:Very nice, and not much is better than a spot you find while travelling. They don't have to be big structures to hold big fish.
I couldn't agree with you more! BTW.... hit me up when you make a trip to GW. I'd love to try and meet up with ya down there.

mwatson71 wrote:Well done, Blake, and thanks for the report. I have been terrible about posting reports lately.
Thanks. We are due for a trip soon. Hit me up when you are going to hit the water again after this weekend.

niswanger wrote:NICE! I'm making it a point next year to try to fish down there more than twice.

-Roy
Great talking with ya earlier today. Glad to hear you are looking to get down to CC a few more times this up coming year.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Blake I told you I gave birth to 2 litters of Golden Doodles and will be busy with them fora while. I will get with you when they are gone to new homes!
TexasJim

Post by TexasJim »

A couple of weeks back, I was about done cleaning my measly catch at a cleaning station in AP. A guy pulled up in a pickup and there were tails sticking up everywhere. The guy started pulling out big red snappers, at least 30 inches long. I asked him if he had gone offshore. He said, "Yeah, 7-1/2 miles out from PA." He and his group caught twenty, all about the same size. He found a spot on his FF, and they stopped and hauled 'em in. I didn't see his boat, but for there to be five guys, it had to be moderate sized.
Your catch was more impressive, as it was done from kayaks! TexasJim
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

kickingback wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:37 pm Blake I told you I gave birth to 2 litters of Golden Doodles and will be busy with them fora while. I will get with you when they are gone to new homes!
All good, buddy! :)

TexasJim wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:37 pmA couple of weeks back, I was about done cleaning my measly catch at a cleaning station in AP. A guy pulled up in a pickup and there were tails sticking up everywhere. The guy started pulling out big red snappers, at least 30 inches long. I asked him if he had gone offshore. He said, "Yeah, 7-1/2 miles out from PA." He and his group caught twenty, all about the same size. He found a spot on his FF, and they stopped and hauled 'em in. I didn't see his boat, but for there to be five guys, it had to be moderate sized.
Your catch was more impressive, as it was done from kayaks! TexasJim
Thanks, we had a great time! That 30" snapper gave me a good tug.