My version of Flying Chainsaws!

Killerbee

My version of Flying Chainsaws!

Post by Killerbee »

Hope the Professor and you all enjoy it! Been obsessed since the Prof took those Ausies on that epic trip. I finally got a shot at em on top! I got a great technique that I will share in the next video that I picked up in Panama.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

GregO722

Re: My version of Flying Chainsaws!

Post by GregO722 »

Bill, I'm right there with you, been wanting to capture some top water king videos after seeing Glen's video. I was just out this past weekend at Bob Hall. It was my first BTB with the new Hobie AI and with my 6 year old son, so was managing a few "firsts". We did get one King, 47" while trolling. My son did his part catching live bait with the sabiki at the rig. Next trip out I will dedicate some time to yanking on some poppers and see if i can capture some aerial chainsaw action.
Last edited by GregO722 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

GregO722 wrote:Bill, I'm right there with you, been wanting capture some top water king videos after seeing Glen's video. I was just out this past weekend at Bob Hall. It was my first BTB with the new Hobie AI and with my 6 year old son, so was managing a few "firsts". We did get one King, 47" while trolling. My son did his part catching live bait with the sabiki at the rig. Next trip out I will dedicate some time to yanking on some poppers and see if i can capture some aerial chainsaw action.
That is awesome man! Bet he enjoyed that King! I could only imagine if my dad had taken me out at that age! What an adventure for that young man! Good on you sir! Any pics of yall? Would love to see them man!

Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

Is there a link to the video? I'd like to check it out but can't see a link to it.
GregO722

Post by GregO722 »

I do have a great picture of my son and the kingfish. They are both about the same size, fish and the kid!
Not sure how to post a pic here. Looks like I need to put it out on a hosted service and then link to it...is that correct?
I'm open for suggestions on how to post a pic.
Professor, there is a video, I had to go find it on Bill's Youtube.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

https://youtu.be/_W855yjpZFA

Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

Prof. Salt wrote:Is there a link to the video? I'd like to check it out but can't see a link to it.
https://youtu.be/_W855yjpZFA

Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

Prof. Salt wrote:Is there a link to the video? I'd like to check it out but can't see a link to it.
dont know why it didnt post Prof!?

GregO722

Post by GregO722 »

Don't know how to post a pic, but going to try and post a youtube link.

https://youtu.be/KKASr3DHaVc
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

Nicely done! They were really in a topwater mood that morning.
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

I don't know what just happened. I replied to your comments and then tried to edit it and your entry and mine both disappeared. Didn't realize I had that much power, lol.

You're 100% right about keeping topwaters at a safe distance. I've only seen one kingfish "bite" injury (accident involving an open mouth colliding with a fisherman) come into the hospital and it was not pretty.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

Prof. Salt wrote:I don't know what just happened. I replied to your comments and then tried to edit it and your entry and mine both disappeared. Didn't realize I had that much power, lol.

You're 100% right about keeping topwaters at a safe distance. I've only seen one kingfish "bite" injury (accident involving an open mouth colliding with a fisherman) come into the hospital and it was not pretty.
Professor has some stroke on TKF Lmao!

Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

Killerbee wrote:
Prof. Salt wrote:I don't know what just happened. I replied to your comments and then tried to edit it and your entry and mine both disappeared. Didn't realize I had that much power, lol.

Professor has some stroke on TKF Lmao!

Dont know how it deleted my post?! lol