911. NEVER FORGET

CopanoCruisin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

911. NEVER FORGET

Post by CopanoCruisin »

Yes, when I awoke early this morning that was what was on my mind, remembering the 343 brethren fire firefighters that sacrificed there lives that day along with the several thousand other Americans lost in this horrendous act of terrorism in America. After raising our flag and lowering it to half mast in respect, I stood back in a silent moment of prayer that unleashed a flow of saddened tears. God. Bless our nation and “NEVER FORGET”………..cC
TarponTime

Re: 911. NEVER FORGET

Post by TarponTime »

A tragedy. Salute to all who perished. Yet the Saudis are buying golfers and are a near super power thanks to the eight plus billion in arms Trumpy pushed through. JMO
dnordin

Re: 911. NEVER FORGET

Post by dnordin »

I was in Houston in a meeting with Corp, when someone said you better turn on the TV. The plane cut through our office in NY WT on the 96th. My Mom used to work on one of the upper floors. Anyway we got all our people out because they DID NOT listen to directions that said stay in place, but instead they fled and everyone made it out. In 2001 I was too old to work for the Govt agencies, but I got lucky was able spend a few years chasing threats through privately funded enterprises. Boy I miss those days.