KiOR Maniac

Post by KiOR Maniac »

i just find out about this...lets get it started
Mellon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

ok, I'll throw in on this

Post by Mellon »

I fished Seabrook flats? off of 8th street and managed a small flounder. I was not keen on fishing around all the piers and what seemed like fishing in peoples' back yards.
Went over to flats by Maribels. Lots more fishable area, although our wade produced nothing. Another guy had the same nothing we did fishing the lake there.
I've heard this is a good area. Looked like a great summer spot, and a great kayak put in.
Anybody have any experiences in these places?
If we'd had 30 more minutes, we would have stopped in Marburgers. I haven't been in there in a long while, since I lived in Nassau Bay.
livetofish
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by livetofish »

Anyone planning to fish the Anahuac this winter ?

LTF
KiOR Maniac

Re: ok, I'll throw in on this

Post by KiOR Maniac »

Mellon wrote:I fished Seabrook flats? off of 8th street and managed a small flounder. I was not keen on fishing around all the piers and what seemed like fishing in peoples' back yards.
Went over to flats by Maribels. Lots more fishable area, although our wade produced nothing. Another guy had the same nothing we did fishing the lake there.
I've heard this is a good area. Looked like a great summer spot, and a great kayak put in.
Anybody have any experiences in these places?
If we'd had 30 more minutes, we would have stopped in Marburgers. I haven't been in there in a long while, since I lived in Nassau Bay.

I've caught some really nice flounder and trout in the lagoon some time ago. Sometimes catch a red every now and then. Been going back into the channels in the seabrook shipyard and catching some flounder and trout. Then usually hit the lights that are scattered throughout the main channel and the lake. REd and white TRK been working pretty good for me :wink:
Ranger

Post by Ranger »

You know the saying Maniac. If it aint red and white it aint right!!! he he.
KiOR Maniac

Post by KiOR Maniac »

Trout Stalker wrote:You know the saying Maniac. If it aint red and white it aint right!!! he he.

amen...!
Ranger

Post by Ranger »

We need to start a new saying. "If you see a kayak STOP and get right next to it!!!!!!" ha ha ha.
KiOR Maniac

Post by KiOR Maniac »

ha ha yea we do....i now despise powerboats that barge in right next to us with no concern to our well being.