Last Saturday's blast.....

Animal Chris
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Last Saturday's blast.....

Post by Animal Chris »

Did anyone ever hear from DianaFlyFish and Sadie? I thought they would have been there? I hope nothing was wrong. They haven't gone back to Colorado already, have they?

Diana, are you out there, still? We missed you.
popasan

Post by popasan »

i have not heard from Diana....wish she and Sadie would have been able to make it.......i had a great time at the get together.....really enjoyed the fly tying and get together......

if anyone found some pearl flashabou let me know, i am missing a new package......

i am looking forward to the "Fly In" in April..... :)

Larry
Newt
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Newt »

Diana must be mad at us. I saw her truck at the RV park. Had to be hers :lol: Who else would have a powder blue 4X4 PS.
fishin'
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by fishin' »

Larry,
I found your Pearl Flashabou in my fly tying stuff. Didn't know who's it was. PM me with your address and I'll send it back to you.
Found it this morning when I was getting my stuff ready to go to the Austin roundtable tonight. :oops:

fishin'
popasan

Post by popasan »

fishin' wrote:Larry,
I found your Pearl Flashabou in my fly tying stuff. Didn't know who's it was. PM me with your address and I'll send it back to you.
Found it this morning when I was getting my stuff ready to go to the Austin roundtable tonight. :oops:

fishin'

thanks Fred.....just hang on to it and i will get it when we get together next month......... :)

Larry
whitebear

Post by whitebear »

I spoke to Dianaflyfish Saturday evening after the AP meeting and she had just gotten in. She'd been at an all day whoopingcrane and photography seminar at the refuge.
LiverDog
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by LiverDog »

Wish I could have made it, but I ended up having fun with my brother instead. Dad did not make it and was ugly about it as usual. I hope everyone had a good time.
LD
fishin'
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by fishin' »

So LD, did you get your bro' into a flyfishing outfit??
popasan

Post by popasan »

LiverDog wrote:Wish I could have made it, but I ended up having fun with my brother instead. Dad did not make it and was ugly about it as usual. I hope everyone had a good time.
LD

sorry you were not able to make it down LD.....everyone had a great time at the party and fly tying roundtable......remember.....we will have another get together on April 17th.....hope your able to make it..... :)

Larry
LiverDog
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by LiverDog »

Fishin'
I was able to get him into a kayak and go fishing, but alas, he believes that he requires an Orvis rod to match the reel that I got him. I told him that if it was high quality that he wanted, we could go and peruse the sage rack over at Austin Angler. No I think that because of his family issues right now, it was just more fun to get out and fish even though there was a front on top of us. I managed to yank one perch out on a black beadhead wooly. Spencer did not catch anything but a beer buzz. He was also very busy with his paperback release and the interviews and lectures associated with it.

Popasan
I would love to make it in April, but I just told my wife that I was going on a Safari on the first weekend of the month so I will be very lucky indeed to get down for the roundtable. I hope to see you all soon, and at the least I will see you at the Extreme Edge Tournament
LD
Mrs Backlasher
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Mrs Backlasher »

whitebear wrote:I spoke to Dianaflyfish Saturday evening after the AP meeting and she had just gotten in. She'd been at an all day whoopingcrane and photography seminar at the refuge.

Whitebear,

Thanks so much for the info about Diana & Sadie. I had become very worried about them. Whew!

Thanks,
Betty
Clip

Post by Clip »

She never writes. She never calls. :(
GoinCoastal
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club
Location: Austin & AransasPass/ Wilderness Systems, Columbia Sportswear, & TFO Rods Pro Staff

Post by GoinCoastal »

She never brings us flowers any moooooooooooore....
Mrs Backlasher
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Mrs Backlasher »

LiverDog wrote:Spencer did not catch anything but a beer buzz. He was also very busy with his paperback release and the interviews and lectures associated with it.

LiverDog,
What is the name of your brother's book? Maybe you mentioned it before, but I'm fairly new to the board.
Betty