San Angelo

c_bkayak

San Angelo

Post by c_bkayak »

Will be heading up there from the 1st thru the 7th anybody interested in some kayak instruction and some fishing Sat?
sureshot56

Post by sureshot56 »

You going to try lake, river or both?
c_bkayak

anywhere

Post by c_bkayak »

Whatever body of water I am passing and got the time Oh yeah baby island time in the country! I will at least go by and see the warm water discharge for when I return when it gets cold. I would also like to put in at the bottom of the spillway and take out Ben Fliclin Park. Care to join for one of the two? Will be there during the week also so if you can make it then .
sureshot56

Post by sureshot56 »

This is my last weekend off on this shift, but wont know till friday if I have to work an extra day. Would love to go, weathers been pretty good. Rained a bit here today and Angelo looked like they got a pretty good rain
Panfisher

Rain

Post by Panfisher »

Most of the rain went south and hit Christoval. They got close to an inch. Hardly any here in town.
The hot water slough no longer has hot water. The power plant has been closed for a year or more.
c_bkayak

Post by c_bkayak »

Bummer about the power plant !!!!1 so where do those Reds Go???????? Got to find them. Will be in town on Thrusday. I have a lots of deck rigging I am bring so If someone wants some deckrigging.