Northwest Chapter Financial Inventory

Maulwalker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Northwest Chapter Financial Inventory

Post by Maulwalker »

I know it's been a long time since I've posted the NW Houston TKF Chapter inventory, so I thought I'd post it here. Sorry I've missed a couple of meetings lately and haven't posted the minutes of the meetings that I've taken...I lost the notes that I took at the last two meetings and can't find them to save my life.

At any rate, here is the total money in the chapter coffers: $213.27.

We also have 16 TKF non-reflective stickers which sell for $4 apiece = $64 in inventory.

We'll be using some of the money to purchase raffle prizes for the 5/21 meeting. See you there!
loneroo

Re: Northwest Chapter Financial Inventory

Post by loneroo »

Gonna put in a couple of items for the raffle. First TKF meeting as a new member (joined a month ago). Looking forward to meeting all the guys and hope to hit the water with everyone real soon. Proudly displaying my TKF stickers on my yak and even my wife's mini van. She fishes a T140 right along side of my Drifter.
Attachments
yak drifter.jpg
yak drifter.jpg (44.78 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Maulwalker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Maulwalker »

Sweet setup with the cooler and rod holders on the back. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting, and thanks in advance for anything you donate to the raffle pile.
Angler

Post by Angler »

Concur on the cool (er) setup. Are you able to sit up on the cooler okay and cast for a change of pace?

Would appreciate a post in the rigging section on how you put it together (if you haven't already).

MW: Thnx for posting the status of our liquid assets ;)
Specstalker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Specstalker »

Thanks for posting the Inventory. Glad to hear we have some money on hand to buy some prizes at the next meeting.

I am really looking forward to seeing all of you guys again and learning something new from our Guest Speaker "Bogdog"
This should be an exciting night.