Found a dog

hogredxtc

Found a dog

Post by hogredxtc »

Not sure where to post this and it may be a shot in the dark but on Sunday, a dog found me and I think his people may be looking for him. Wife and I were at the pier at the end of Jester in The Bluff when this bug guy ran up to us and jumped in the truck. He's super smart, well behaved and knows all of the important commands. The dog was clean with trimmed nails so I know he's well taken care of. I think he's just really young and broke out after his first whiff of a gal. PM me if you know the owner, he looks familiar or if (long shot) he's yours.
jerryb
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Found a dog

Post by jerryb »

I haven't heard of anyone who lost a dog in the area but will keep an ear out for one.
hogredxtc

Re: Found a dog

Post by hogredxtc »

Update. Couldn't get pictures to load but we now have a new member of the family. We took him to the vet and found that he's only about 8 months old and was almost 30 lbs under weight. Never found any takers for him and he's just to sweet to get rid of. He's a Dane/Lab/Shep mix so I'm now going to have to find a kayak that will float my 235 lb azz and his too when he's his full-grown estimated 200 lbs.