EXCITING NEWS ON THE FLORIDA TOURNAMENT!!!

TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

EXCITING NEWS ON THE FLORIDA TOURNAMENT!!!

Post by TKFStubb »

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:09 am Post subject: The MOST EXCITING NEWS YET!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I was visiting with my local Verizon Wireless representative, Alan Crumm, about an idea I have for keeping the website in touch with the tournament. Annnnnd, HE LIKED IT! He said "WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN!"

COURTESY OF VERIZON WIRELESS AND BEAUMONT SOUND, INC., we will have LIVE, ON THE SPOT COVERAGE OF THE TRIP DOWN, THE PRACTICE SESSIONS, THE CAPTAIN'S MEETING, AND THE TOURNAMENT WEIGH-IN BY VERIZON WIRELESS PICTURE PHONE!!!!

This has never been done before and we have some logistics to work out, but he said IT WILL HAPPEN. TKFClay has/was volunteered to receive the images and immediately post them for all to see. We'll also use the videophones to relay updated messages to TKFClay for instant posting. We'll be setting up specific times when you can 'tune in' for instant updates. The trip down...the scouting sessions...the Captain's Meeting (where all the last minute changes and info is passed on to the teams entered)...individual fish being caught and measured...and the final Weigh-in!

To me, this opens up a whole new world of internet coverage of a live event! I am STOKED! to bring this to you, the greatest bunch of TKF "monkeys" in the WORLD! [/i]

Now, if any of you dealers/potential advertisers want your business associated with this LIVE coverage, I'm sure we can work it out to have "this message brought to you by....." posted along with the pics and messages. This will be seen by more people than any kayakfishing event EVER! Wouldn't you like your business in the mix....all proceeds from these ads will go toward funding the tournament series!