Get together at Lake Conroe Classic 6-20 & 6-21

Forever Fishing
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Get together at Lake Conroe Classic 6-20 & 6-21

Post by Forever Fishing »

This is an event the NW Chapter really needs to attend. Come on guys and let's try to get out there together as we need this type of event. It's a great time to do some fresh water fishing together even if you don't enter the tournament. DRINK MORE BEER! Hope to see you guys there. :lol:

Here's the link:
http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... .php?f=2&t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
loneroo

Re: Get together at Lake Conroe Classic 6-20 & 6-21

Post by loneroo »

Have to agree my brother. This event is something that can get more people involved in the sport of kayaking and hopefully get more people to realize the fun that exists in these rigs. I will be there and hopefully so will a great big group of the rest of the TKF family. Thanks for the post Brice.

Larry
AyJay
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Get together at Lake Conroe Classic 6-20 & 6-21

Post by AyJay »

Wished I could have made it, but I was pretty busy that weekend. I did end up making it on the lake later that afternoon to test run the outboard I put on my powerskiff, but I launched out of April Plaza due to time constraints. I did run into two ladies from San Jac down there that were padding OK Specs rented from the university....they'd come across the main lake from north of the 1097 bridge. Long paddle over the open lake on a Saturday...brave, too, with all the yahoos out there.