Is there a local demo day coming up?

pershing

Is there a local demo day coming up?

Post by pershing »

Would like to attend a local demo day if one is coming up...

-P
Neumie
Site Admin

Re: Is there a local demo day coming up?

Post by Neumie »

April 20th
It's more of a GTG, but representatives from Mariner Sails, Kayak Instruct, Bass Pro, and Mountain Sports will be there. So kayaks from Hobie, Ocean, Bass Pro, Wilderness Systems, Jackson, Native Watercraft, Malibu, and more will be there. Plus you'll get to meet a bunch of people, grub out, and see how we rig our yaks for fishing.
Tide-N-TX

Post by Tide-N-TX »

pershing wrote:Would like to attend a local demo day if one is coming up...

-P
Where is "local"? If you are in/near the DFW area, the GTG Josh mentioned is a great opportunity! If you're in/near Houston, Austin, or San Marcos, check the Austin Canoe and Kayak website as they have demo days scheduled.
pershing

Post by pershing »

Im in mckinney, so near dallas area. I went to the fall 2011 ack demo day but they had to cancel and do a store dry event. I got a new baby now ans would like to keep it local to me. Would love to see some wilderness kayaks and maybe a jason cuda... Looking for something with a bit more carrying capacity. At 6' 300# im pushing my tarpon 120, it works great but I want to take my son with me so need the extra umph.... Anyways will keep an eye out for the gtg. Thanks....
fishgutz

Post by fishgutz »

Check TFF ..... Lot's of local (DFW) events coming up.. :D