Celebrity in your Midst

Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Celebrity in your Midst

Post by Aggroman »

I just found out my video somehow made it to Orvis and they posted it on their site.

http://www.orvis.com/news/fly-fishing/v ... tter-than/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Because of this new fame, all correspondence will need to be through my agent, Bill. He will take care of all Meet n Greets and autograph sessions. Oh crap, I told him just casual wear, but I forgot what his casual wear consists of...or there lack of. :shock: I gotta go, I gotta make a phone call. :D
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Celebrity in your Midst

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Contact me if you would like to meet our resident celebrity.

Clothing is optional but all autographs on photos or other memorabilia are $20.

Autographs on various parts of your body range from $50 - $200, depending upon the body part and how clean it is.

No body part is too small and no fee is too high.
DesertYakker

Post by DesertYakker »

:clap: Great Video, Scott. Thought I was watching "A River Runs Through It," then I was like "that's not Brad Pitt, is it?. :shock:
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

DesertYakker wrote::clap: Great Video, Scott. Thought I was watching "A River Runs Through It," then I was like "that's not Brad Pitt, is it?. :shock:
I get confused with Brad all the time. My striking good looks and chiseled steel body....I can see how people can make that mistake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Brandon
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

I sent Bill $300 for some autographed body parts...but I'm still waiting. :evil:

Nice video Scott! :clap: ...and don't let the fame give you a big head....oh wait...too late... :D
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

:lol:

Thanks Terry. Didn't y'all have a place down there on the S Concho? The shots in the vid were the shallow areas about 100 yards downstream from the dam. Brown Dam I think they named it.
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Dorothy lived on that place just upstream from Brown dam. We were married there. :D ...or is it :cry:
Robert Baugh lived there after she moved out.
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Aggroman »

I didn't realize that was the same place Robert stayed. I think it's about half a river mile upstream. I usually get to that next pool after the big rope swing they built at the place and turn back. But last time I went a huge tree had blocked my path where the rock overhang is at. Was hoping to go New Years Day...Nicholas was sick and Dr visit kept us 3 hours. So I figure Sunday is the day...weather looks like crap. Honey-dos it looks like. :cry: