Trespassing

Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Trespassing

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Apparently a member of our austere group decided to spend a night camping out here at the state park without informing me.

I will be issuing a citation for criminal trespass.

Check your mail, mister!!!
Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Trespassing

Post by Aggroman »

If said member were to have given prior notification to said employee, it could have destroyed the enigma known as the "Mysterious State Park Streaker", also fondly known as "Ol' Flappy". Once unmasked, the laughter would stop, and awkwardness would creep in, especially at TKF gatherings. Even though there has been much speculation surrounding this serial streaker, there is still no "hard" proof that it could be said employee. So in the interest of all parties involved, prior notice was not given, so the mystery would remain.

At least that is one theory. I'm not sure, since it wasn't me.

:D
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Trespassing

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Aggroman wrote:If said member were to have given prior notification to said employee, it could have destroyed the enigma known as the "Mysterious State Park Streaker", also fondly known as "Ol' Flappy". Once unmasked, the laughter would stop, and awkwardness would creep in, especially at TKF gatherings. Even though there has been much speculation surrounding this serial streaker, there is still no "hard" proof that it could be said employee. So in the interest of all parties involved, prior notice was not given, so the mystery would remain.

At least that is one theory. I'm not sure, since it wasn't me.

:D
The private parts of the party of the second part's parts may or may not be on display, occasionally, while he or she, may or may not be streaking across the Red Arroyo camping area during nights with full moons...

The charges of criminal trespass remain!!!